It’s Friday, it’s Friday, well in Australia it is. There is something I love about Friday’s not overly sure what it is, maybe it’s because everyone is so much more laid back knowing the weekend is basically give or take here once they knock off. Maybe it’s because every Friday after I pick the girls up we head to the local videoland and hire a bunch of DVDs. And we always have takeout and we ALWAYS pick Macca’s, we are a bunch of macca’s gals here. Hubby often gets something else, he gets over it quickly, why I haven’t yet I have no idea. BUT I just love Friday’s! And here is my week through instagram…
- My sister and I at my 30th party. I had intended to take a photo of everyone there with my instax I even bought film for it and this is almost as far as I got then forgot all about it.
- This is my cake that I made. We call it Chocolate Ripple cake, Kristy will argue with me that it’s cookie cake, it’s so not called that haha! I made it PINK of course! And it was a huge hit, everyone loved it. Lucky I only made it the night before I had forgotten all about it haha!
- I got this awesome necklace that I am wearing today as it happens from a voucher the gorgeous Krista bought for me from Mod Cloth and I loooooove it!
- This is my wee little adorable nephew that I don’t think could get any cuter!
- I seen these on a blog I follow and just knew I had to have a set!
- Bashy added to my owl collection of one by making it now two.
- Kristy and I before going out to my 30th. She only had about 20min to get ready, haha she did real good!
- I got a Pandora bracelet from Carrie and Stace and a friendship charm from them both. I am so lucky am I not? I then text Kristy a picture of the tiger glass bead and she picked up one for me on her way [hence her being late, haha]. And I couldn’t help myself on Monday I just went to check what was there and walked out with the camera and turquoise coloured glass bead.
- Stace and I before heading to the 30th venue. She flew all the way down from warm and sunny Townsville for me to cold and miserable Seymour for me.
And that right there is my week through instagram, my favourite all time app on my phone!
How about your week? If you do your own post be sure to link it in the comments so I can check it out!
And don’t miss my giveaway HERE…
I hope you all have a FABULOUS weekend and don’t forget to come back in an hour for a SMASHING blog hop xx