So something a wee bit different today. A few weeks ago as you might had seen by my instagram photo updates I had been baking or making, as not everything requires an oven. I don’t know what it was, but I just wanted to bake/make sweet things. And I surprised myself on some of the things I managed to make. And so I decided to share the recipe to one, as I have had a few requests, the only thing is that you may not have these things where you live, so I decided to add a picture of each thing so that you could see if you knew you had anything similar where you are.
- Condensed Milk – 1 Can
- Cocoa – 1 tablespoon
- Coconut – 1 cup
- Marie Biscuits – 1 packet
- Peppermint Crips – 2 peppermint crisps.
- Now to make is VERY easy, well it’s sort of very easy. You start by crushing to full packet of biscuits, with a rolling pin or how ever you do. I usually crush as much as I can with a back of a spoon [no rolling pin] and then get out the hand held food blender and give them a go with this.
- To crush the peppermint crisps, I get me now 5 year old to walk on them, haha, no really I do with the wrapper on of course and then add them while and use the blender a little more.
- I then add the tablespoon of cocoa and most of the cup of coconut [you will need extra to roll the balls in].
- I then mix in the condensed milk, mix it all together. Using the tablespoon to help get a small amount and roll into balls and rolling it into a plate covered in coconut and put on another plate to then set. And after your all done the end result looks a little like -