This is is, this is the day I catch up and once again get on top of things. I have been down the street this morning and done all the banking and what not. It’s a terrible, rainy winters day. I wont lie I sort of like them on the weekend when I want to have a quite one, and this weekend I really want a no stress, laid back weekend. Last one was busy and next one will be HUGE being my 30th YAY. Any way, my point is that I plan on getting a few scheduled posts going and trying to get a bit of top of things, like my usual posts that I do.
I missed last weeks photos of the week and what was really annoying was that the program I do it in I was adding to daily so it wasn’t really a case of not having it ready [for once] it was more a case of having no time to sit and get my post done and that is the issues I am having.
So I have last weeks and this weeks in this post, lets start with this weeks…
- I have decided to get ready for December Daily early this year, YES, I do plan on doing it again, only this time getting past day one, yes that is how bad I failed! I got some of these that are Summer and have some Echo Park on the way. I am going for a Summer/Christmas feel, why? Because we have Summer during our Christmas break. Usuing snowflakes and snowman just doesn’t seem right.
- I thought my chilli plant was dying and then I seen a flower bloom and another one coming and it just goes to show that I am not the plant killer I thought I was [touch wood].
- Bowzie playing in her mini smash book with all her stickers she picked out. Both Heidi and Chloe love their books.
- What a MESS. And in fact you will see below in last weeks photos another of the mess I think there is a slight improvement?
- I went to Romsy on Tuesday to meet Kristy for a catch up and she bought her little man and I had Chloe, they took a while to warm to each other, no wait let me say that again. He took a little to warm to my ever so bubbley Bowzie.
- This is what I seen when I drove to Kristy’s on Saturday just gone, the fog was so thick, both Kira and I left early in the morning. Stay tuned for a photo 5 minutes later, NO LIE.
- This is Kristy on her phone on Tuesday, something I am so used to when we catch up, poor me, poor me hahaha, kidding.
- A little typo haul when I went shopping with Kristy, Maddie [Kristy's daughter] and Kira.
- And here is another photo from the fog photo, number 6. I got onto the freeway and this is what I seen, blue skies and no fog to speak of, that is Victoria for you.
- My December daily album ready to decorate!
- Sleeping bobble head Kira haha!
- Bowzie having a stretch when we arrived into Romsy about an hours drive.
- The weekend before school went back Kira and I went to the movies and had a bit of a shop and mother/daughter time.
- Another snap of Kira being a dag.
- A couple of days before going to the movies, started on Kira’s birthday I had a shocking headache Wednesday - Friday.
- Another bobble head photo, haha, she really is a shocker!
- Bowzie with her umbrella waiting for Heidi to get out from school, being all sweet and cute as she does.
- 1000 piece puzzle I sort of helped hubby do, well i did about 20 pieces and as far as I am concerned that still gives me bragging rights to claim I helped!
- Back to school and kindergarten, could Chloe look anymore excited!
- Bowzie’s plate she made at kindergarten, love it.
- Chloe all excited from her day back.
- my giveaway that is still going, you have one more week HERE…
- See I was right from the above comment, it is a lot messier, so I am slowly getting somewhere.
And that is my past two weeks via instagram. How about you? If you make a post be sure to comment with a link so I can go and check it out!
Have a great weekend everyone xx.