It’s Friday here in Australia WHOO HOO, although with school holidays here all routine has gone out the window, but I still love the weekends, hubby is home for one and we are having a date/DVD night this weekend sometime.
The weather here has been funny it’s cold yet the sun is out and if you couldn’t feel the chill you would think it was a spring/summers day looking out the window. But that sun is very deceiving, haha. Has tricked me a few times in walking out in a light cardigan and then walking back in for my jacket.
Friday is time for another :
I decided to go back to my old ways of making the photos smaller and adding text and if I want to explain a little about them I will below.
- Angry Birds umbrella that I was going to get for Kira but they only had the one left and it wouldn’t go down, bummer!
- I love this song, and listen to it almost daily.
- The girls and I went to my best friends for the day, she has two kids and my girls love playing with them. She got a new coffee machine, but doesn’t drink coffee and I was only too happy to test it out for her.
- Heidi on the the see saw
- I made chicken and mushroom fettuccine and all the girls loved it, which is a first.
- Both of the girls playing on a see saw
- Pink Cake and it was yummy.
- Heidi as I blogged about yesterday got her ears pierced.
- Laying on the couch watching Offspring [Australian show that I love] and Pippa zzzzz away, she was really snoring.
- Pink cake mixture, very vibrant.
- Somecards, I just love them for a laugh.
And that is my week through instagram xx.