Today is Monday here in Australia and it means that it’s time for my girls to go back to school and kindergarten. I am not going to tell you that size of the smile on my face right now due to the peace in the house for the first time in 2 weeks…….. But you can picture it, haha. I do love having the girls home and we did have some fun, but it’s also this time of year that everyone starts getting restless and ready for the Summer holidays, not long now!
I missed last weeks post with my instagram photos, main reason is – school holidays – trying to get an hour to myself to post – wasn’t happening lol!
SO here is my week through instagram, you can find me @giveagirlablog
- Kira with one of the cows at Shepparton, she’s milking a dino cow.
- How to really get your 13 year old embarrassed Pull over and make her get photos on the main road of Shepparton and then pretend to kiss it in front of her, lol!
- I love this cow.
- Another with Kira and I and the cow in question. It was both our favourite and she had warmed up by this photo.
- Kira and I in Shepparton before walking in to see Diary of a Whimpy Kid 3 at the movies on Sunday and we LOVED it.
- For the photo a day challenge, lunch, was a hot-ish day and fruit was YUMMY!
- We went to the show on Saturday in the rain BOO, but the girls had a ball. Heidi and hubby in the dodgem car, while Bowzie and I were in another one. [Kira went to the show with a bunch of her friends, too cool for us, haha]…
- Pippa laying with me while I was in bed reading, when I put the book down she was BAM in my face, so of course I took a photo.
- I got this tattoo done on Thursday, it’s my brothers signature that he used to do everywhere and claimed it would be worth something one day, it’s worth so much more and I am so happy I got it.
- Kira and the Dino Cow, how awesome does the cow look?
- Poor birdie at the Seymour show was getting all wet at the animal farm for the kids.
- Mess, more mess, and OH look mess…
- Cars UNO with Heidi.
- This is usually where you will find Pippa and I at night when the little two have gone to bed.
- Bowzie won a crown at the show and she is darn excited about it, don’t you think?
So there you have it, my week through instagram.
We were meant to go to the zoo once again this weekend just gone and ONCE again another crappy weather weekend. But all in all we went to the movies a fair bit and I loved every one we saw! We saw Madagascar 3, Hotel Transylvania and Diary of a Whimpy Kid 3 [that last one was just Kira and I, the girls liked it on DVD but not sure about seeing it in the movies]. Next holidays hubby said we will DEFINITELY be going to the zoo and I can not wait, half because I know the girls will love them and the other is because, AMAZING scrapbook photos here we come, hahaha…. xx