EDITED : – Some people are asking me how I do the layout with my intagram photos for my weekly posts. I use the free program GIMP. And I also add text in there too.
The week just gone was a quite one but not, we just started school holidays here in Australia for the next two weeks the girls will be at home with me. I am REALLY excited as we are going to the zoo this weekend, YAY, I think I am WAY more excited than the girls!
Time to check out my week through instagram…
- I didn’t even need a coke, but when I was walking past I noticed my birth year and then many others, so of course I had to grab 1982.
- As I mentioned before Kira won the netball grand final.
- I love spring, just for all the amazing flowers that bloom.
- Kristy and I at her house as hubby and I went there on Saturday for a BBQ.
- YAY my new kindle arrived, as I broke my last one. I love being able to read again, the i-phone just wasn’t the same to read from.
- I had to leave early from Kristy and Mark’s because I had a headache all day that only got worse and then full on. This is what I picked up on a town we stopped at one the way home. I like to be prepared, haha!
- This is the AMAZING necklace I got as my late birthday gift from Kristy and I love it! another one that will be in next week not doubt when I wear it.
- Another of Kristy and I, and it looks like I only have a head because of the chair haha.
- Accounts, boo….. Sucks my mojo away, haha.
I hope you all had a GREAT week last week and here is to another week! I have some Christmas papers on the way and I plan on getting some Christmas cards under way, yes, yes I do! Well it’s the plan anyways.
Are you doing a December Daily? Did you do one last year? I would love if you left a link in the comments so I could check it out and get some ideas and more inspiration for the one I plan on doing this year. xx