So this post has now posted three times including this one. I decided to schedule posts that I do every week so they were ready, trouble was, you should add to the post as well, it kinda helps?
So before you even ask or think, yes, yes I am going to back date so this looks like it posted on the Monday, why? Well because I can hahaha and I have to have it all in order.
I was having internet issues Sunday night, rang them Monday and turns out I thought it had been disconnected but it was actually the sim card in the USB stick, it wasn’t working, so went off and got a new one, rang the company [I got someone that loved to chat just as much as I did, and he was a laugh] to get it connected all good, wait 15 minutes…………waiting, waiting, waiting nothing. Figure I would go down the street do a few things come back, still nothing. Getting rather annoyed by now, not only did I have posts to do, I have accounts to get done [late-ish again, call me consistent?] Pull the stick out and re-start computer still nothing? I noticed the USB stick looked a bit bulky, figure I would re-insert the sim card, I look at the picture on the USB and realise I had the sim card in wrong…………………………………………..ooooooops! It happens also it was Monday, haha!
So anyways over the weekend I went and stayed at Kristy’s in Bacchus Marsh, most of you that read my blog would be sick of me saying, but we meet online ooooooooo sounds romantic huh, haha. And been close friends ever since. I took Kira with me as Kristy has a daughter around the same age, we are trying to push them into being friends like we are, KIDDING, but we did joke about it. Kristy has started blogging again, finally, after months of not blogging at all, you can check her out HERE…
Here is my week through instagram….
- I don’t think I really need to introduce you all anymore to my gorgeous nephew, I think he has now made an appearance more than once, twice, ok a few times. He is so adorable.
- My food loves me and I sure did love it, haha!
- Getting crafty at Kristy’s over the weekend, this was before the mess.
- Pizza tower, this is how we roll, haha.
- Pippa got to sleep with us. Usually I go to bed to read, and Pippa comes with me to snuggle, hubby comes to bed and puts her in her own bed, but he got in and said she could stay and I think she knew it too.
- I got a new toy and still am yet to play with it as I want to have time to sit and play so this weekend coming look out!
- I have never had a small coffee, but how cute is the cup!
- Peek at what I will be blogging this week, if I can get back on track….
- Gorgeous boy sleeping.
- Love this quote, sums it up.
- And Kristy but behind her is an coppa car that was at the show and shine car show, there were so many amazing cars driving past, but this one caught my eye and says BADASS POLICE etc, love it.
So there you have my week through instagram. Time to get cracka-lackin onto some accounts and try and get more posts together and in order. Before they post picture-less haha. xx