It’s been a while huh? I love doing these, just the way I do it can take a little time, resizing adding text etc and what not, but non the less I love sharing my week and what we have been up to and more times than not mostly my girls. I wont go back and do each week I missed otherwise it would for one take forever to load and second by the time I had done it half my day would be gone as I think I’ve missed maybe 4 weeks, give or take a few? So here is my past week through my all time favouorite app in the world, YES I love it that much…
- You could say Wyatt cracked it BIG time when we got Pippa, he went from always being with me to not wanting to be around us. But lately in the past month he’s warmed to her. I mean I can see where he’s coming from, the moment he walks in Pippa is all excited and licking him, trying to play with him, and he’s like BUGGER off dog… He even came and sat in my craftroom with me like he used to every time I crafted, given there was actually a floor for him to lay I guess, might had helped.
- The girls with their pink santa hats on [this is stolen from Kira on her instagram]. We had a Christmas party yesterday, YES they are already starting, scary! And I gave the girls all pink santa hats to wear.
- Kira and I on Friday night when we took Pippa for a walk and I stopped in my aunt/cousins house and Kira walked Pippa home.
- Chloe was so excited to have a butterfly on her, she was pretty adorable.
- I got the next lot of my stamps in which meant I could send out all the pre-orders waiting and was loving packaging the orders. Even known it took some time, it still made me happy in doing so.
- I honestly don’t know if this was Monday or Wednesday, my days are mushing in together. What ever day it was, it was a McLatte sort of day.
- Seriously Bowzie’s face CRACKS me up in this photo Kira took when they were mucking about when Heidi and I were watching Brave. We watched it heaps over the weekend.
- Getting my December Daily things together. Now just waiting on the album and the rest and I can really get ready. I’m freaking out I will be behind, but have a plan to try and keep up, by finishing it this time next year, KIDDING!
- This cracks me up! I went out to dinner last night with my aunt and cousin which was AMAZING pizza’s, wood fire ones, YUM. And I went to check on the girls when I got home, hubby said they might just still be awake but after going to the Christmas party that afternoon, not a chance, and this had me running to get my phone…
- A clean desk that I can actually craft on, get out of town! And write blog posts on, like this very one here, how long will it last? I give it a week, tops haha!
- Clean buffet, I started painting this almost same time last year, still need to do the bottom half, but looking at it now, I kinda like it like that.
- This is what Bow did to me and again not sure if it was Monday or Wednesday. But it’s along the kindergarten fence and I was almost to my car and I heard mum, mummy kiss…. I’m not going to pass that one up.
So there you have it, finally my week through my instagram. I am predicting a lot of instagram in my December Daily, how I know this? I must be physic right? xx
I have another giveaway and then one more and we are all finished. I plan on allowing one extra day for everyone to get around to seeing what the giveaways are and entering the ones they want or ALL of them. Because of the delays I had.
So today I am giving away 3 digital images from the talented Angie, check out her store HERE… And I am giving away 3 NOT seen yet images that are gorgeous and quirky just like I love them.
THESE ARE NOT THE GIVEAWAY…. BUT I HAD TO SHARE THEM WITH YOU…
HOW TO WIN :
- Be a follower of my blog
- Like my blog FB page HERE…
- Come and join Angie’s group on FB HERE…. [Let her know I sent you]
- Leave a comment on this here blog. If you have already done all of the above then all you have to do is leave a comment, EASY! And tell me what Christmas creation you are most looking forward to crafting?
You can check them out for yourself HERE…
I’ll be back again tomorrow with another giveaway.
A quick post for a Saturday….
I tell you I am loving this October Afternoon Christmas release, which means I am going to love the new release also once I get it in my little mitty fingers to get started on my December Daily. But before all that I would love to have all my Christmas cards made. And here is another one to add to my pile that is growing, so I’m getting there. Basically if you get a bought card from me, you know I failed on the number I was aiming for, haha..
The only thing I added that wasn’t in the October Afternoon collection was the paint, of course, the twine from The Twinery around the snowman, the tag [it's either a tag or doily or both] and the Studio Calico tiny stars.
Have a great weekend xx
[I just wanted to show how long my little Pippa Dippa's ears are. That and she was aloud to sleep with us again and even last night as well, hubby really must be going soft].
LOVING : I am loving that I have caught up on my washing as of Wednesday and *touchwood* have stayed on top of it even today. Hubby asked if I was sick, OH he’s a comedian, right? It makes it easier having smaller loads that is for sure. Will I stay on top of it? I wont lie, probably not, but while I am, I am SO boosting about it.
READING : I just started a new book Wednesday night, Dirty Blood by Heather Hildenbrand. I had started reading the Black Dagger Brotherhood again and loving it, but wanted to have a little break from them. Do any of you get like that? When your reading a series you just need that little break? I read 4 of them in a row in a little over a week, still a few more to go.
WATCHING : Well I am watching my computer screen right now and these words being typed haha! But tonight is movie night where we go and hire DVDs and I want to get That’s My Boy and Rock of Ages…. Anyone seen them? Any good?
ANTICIPATING : Christmas….. COME on don’t tell me you haven’t all noticed how close it’s getting? I was even already thinking about getting a few crafty things to record our camping holiday over the holidays? I went and skipped Christmas and straight to holidays, haha, just goes to show how craft really does take over. And yes I do craft while camping, the guys find it hilarious at start, now they are used to it and try and find better lighting for me at night, haha. So really Kellie : 1 – Guys – 0, lol. I am trying this whole get organised thing, trial and error thing, more error than trial haha.
LISTENING TO :
PLANNING : FINALLY I don’t have to say planning on catching up with my washing, but look out for it next time haha. Instead getting more Christmas cards made over the weekend, a couple of smash pages, washing, cleaning, a week or two of my project life, play with my cameo [yet to do so] and stop eating peanut butter out of the jar – I type while having a spoon hanging out of mouth.
WORKING ON : This post, haha. I actually will be working on a photo frame idea over the weekend. Maybe a post coming during the week next week if it works out.
WISHING : That is was Summer. I know, I know I even shock myself when I say that. As I am a redhead and heat and I don’t overly mix, moody is a word I would use and even then I am being nice to myself, hahaha…. Mind you I don’t mean 40+, slap you in the face when you open the door, can’t breath, the fridge becomes the best seat in the house with the door closed [I don't really do this, I might had opened and stood in front of it a while longer than needed], and your ice-cream melts before you even get a lick. But you know warmer weather, it’s long over due and mother nature if your listening, I am more than ready when you are.
What are you CURRENTLY doing? If you do a post be sure to link in the comments so I can come along and check it out. I’m nosy like that haha, kidding I just like getting to know people more.
Well I started this and then stopped. Maybe if I had of listed 1 blog each time it would had made it easier to get around as I don’t always have time to read blogs but to glance over many. But I am changing this now, to suit me and my 31 before 31 you can see HERE….
And instead of blogs I am going to update about the actual books I am reading, well usually not an ACTUAL book, with with paper and that book smell, as I tend to use my kindle a lot. And YES I am one of “those” supernatural / fantasy love stories with often a hint of erotic, novel lover. What can I say? I love me a bad boy haha!
Onto my first book of reading 31 before 31, now making it 30 and I am almost done with another one and just seen I missed a book inbetween D’oh that actually makes a lot of sense I just thought I had forgotten as it was a series I was into and then stopped reading!
Title: The Vampire King (The Kings)
Author: Heather Killough-Walden
Evie Farrow has always loved a good vampire romance. In fact, she makes a living writing them. While sitting in a coffee shop and working on her next mega-hot book, Evie is approached by a tall, dark, and handsome man who could have been pulled directly from one of her novels. Unbeknownst to her, Roman D’Angelo is exactly what he appears to be – a vampire, and not just any vampire, but the king of vampires.”